- Longtime Cubs 1B Derrek Lee was traded to the Atlanta Braves yesterday for 3 minor league pitchers. Bleed Cubbie Blue is happy to at least get something in return for Lee. Another Cubs Blog, a fellow Bloguin site, has more info on the prospects the Cubs received.
- In response to BYU's desire to leave the conference (presumably), Nevada and Fresno State have both agreed to become members of the Mountain West Conference. This leaves the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) in shambles, a disappointment because it has the coolest conference acronym in the country.
- This post is mostly college-oriented, but CoEd's list of 10 things for an off-campus house applies to any bachelor's living space. Advice like this is golden, use it wisely.
- This picture is awesome. I don't blame any of those guys for staring at perfection.
- Due to reasons that we're not 100% sure on, Maize 'n' Brew is changing their logo and is asking for reader input on what it should be. Head on over if you have any ideas.
Video goodness after the jump...
RANDOM AWESOME VIDEO OF THE DAY
I'm not a retard, I know this is an old video. It's still hilarious.
ROB'S HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY
This is nuts. [via Hot Clicks]
GARY BUSEY IS BATSHIT CRAZY
Shaq and the hot girl are the highlights of this weird ass video. [via Tirico Suave]