Detroit Link City:
- The Red Wings won their 21st straight game at home and are getting Jimmy Howard back from injury on Sunday. Excitement is everywhere in Hockeytown.
- Ben Wallace set the record for most NBA games played by an undrafted player last night. Unfortunately, 2004 Ben Wallace was unavailable to play and the Pistons lost to the Spurs.
- Speaking of Big Ben, he's once again reiterated that this is his last, final season ever (though I wouldn't mind if he pulled a Brett Favre).
- Think you're good enough to make the Tigers roster? Well, you're not. If you're intent on making a fool of yourself, the Tigers are holding tryouts on March 5th in Florida.
- Since you enjoyed the 10 best things about being a Tigers fan that we hearted so much yesterday, here's a list of 20 more.
- Tomas Holmstrom got a snowmobile for playing in his 1,000th NHL game. That feeling of terror that you have right now is the same that goaltenders have all the time.
All the other stuff:
- Here's a video of Kate Upton's Sports Illustrated photoshoot because... well, because.
- While ESPN can't get enough of Jeremy Lin at the moment, one reasonable individual compares Linsanity to the Brandon Jennings phenomenon two years ago. One big difference: Brandon Jennings didn't get into Harvard.
- Tim Tebow might not be banging Katy Perry, but he should be. Of course, you can't blame him for going after a nice Southern girl instead.
- Roddy White is disappointed that Roger Goodell makes more than he does.
- Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins wasn't on the team's commemorative DVD after winning last year's Stanley Cup win because he was still partying four days later. Good man.