- The Red Wings won their 20th straight home game last night, tying an NHL record, and getting some praise from an unlikely source in the process.
- Despite Greg Monroe's efforts to carry the team, the Pistons had their winning streak snapped by the Washington Wizards last night.
- Speaking of Deeetroit basketball (on his shirt, that is), Miguel Cabrera looks like he could carry the team in a different way.
- Both Michigan and Michigan State won big basketball games this weekend. Somewhere, Tom Izzo is still screaming at someone.
- Once again, Drew Sharp proved that he is a moron by suggesting that the NFL change the value of the field goal. Instead of linking to his garbage, here's Big Al tearing it apart.
Lovely ladies to help you get through your Monday:
- Kate Upton is a big Michigan fan. SCHWING.
- U.S. soccer player Alex Morgan will be gracing the pages of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Erin Heatherton is also somewhat good-looking.