Here's a quick brain teaser to start your day: how many "that's what she said" jokes can you get out of Danica Patrick in this clip? [via Deadspin]
- Bro Bible thinks they have found pictures of Tiger Woods new girlfriend, Elise Lahti Johnston. No one has any idea who's fairway Tiger is hitting these days (because he isn't hitting them on the golf course...), but at least his ex-wife is happy.
- I'm a few weeks late on this (big surprise, right?) but Delaney's Dozen is Bloguin's new Big Ten blog headlined by an all-star cast of writers. Make sure to add them to your bookmark list.
- U.S. soccer player Charlie Davies returned from an 18 months hiatus after his horrific car crash to score 2 goals for D.C. United on Saturday night. It's a great story, and hopefully just the beginning for Davies and the U.S. as he continues to recover.
- Ramon Santiago might be on the trading block for the Tigers, but with the Phillies signing Luis Castillo instead, no one is too sure what Dave Dombrowski has planned.
- Not that you need it now, with all the games on during primetime from here on out, but MMOD's boss button is pretty... well, boss. [via Busted Coverage]
- My favorite thing about Rogo's interpretation of Miguel Cabrera's St. Patrick's Day might be that it bears an eerie similarity to my own, minus Dave Dombrowski's butt chin, of course.
- Regardless of what Snoop Dogg's new drink is like, I love this picture.
- Gunaxin gives you 10 excuses for your shitty bracket and one amazing photoshop of Jimmer Fredette doing his best Brandon Davies impression.
- Make sure to keep an eye on Thunder Treats for the next couple days as they update the standings of their Cougar Madness tournament.