- Victor Martinez had microfracture knee surgery as a precursor to his ACL surgery. Sugery is never a good thing. V-Mart needs to have two.
- Ndamukong Suh's PR tour continues through desert Hannah Storm.
- Basketball-Reference has the box score for every NBA game now, including the highest scoring game ever, which was between Detroit-Denver.
- Tweets from the future? Andy Dirks hits Billy Zane single in Game NINE of Dominican league title. Dirks hit .307 in the Dominican league playoffs.
- LZ Granderson killing buzz of Prince signing with real talk.
- Denny McLain thinks Brandon Inge should shut up, but has Brandon Inge actually said anything?
- First Wilson Betemit, now Armando Galarraga -- they've both signed with the Orioles.
- Of roughly 700 voters, 68-percent think the Red Wings will be the next Detroit team to win a championship.
So this Sunday is the Super Bowl, and you know what that means, right? No, not Wayne Fontes. A Ferris Bueller commercial. And what is the deal with this Seinfeld commercial?
Better than any commercial:
Can you guess which one of these man caves is mine? I'll give you a hint: it's none of them.
This Blake Griffin dunk is just some monster of a man rudely throwing man-gook and feces at Kendrick Perkins. Oh me oh my, Mozgov, you're still not off the hook, though:
A complete 180: Jon Kitna is an algebra teacher. I'm not sending my kid(s) to Lincoln High School in Tacoma, Washington, that's for damn sure. Not because Kitna is a bad quarterback teacher, though; I just don't live out that way.
Parting words from Brewers GM Doug Melvin: